Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Adult Day Health
Our team of Registered Dietitian Nutritionists serve over 40 adult day health programs throughout the state of Massachusetts, and that number continues to grow. We pride ourselves on the reputation we have built in assisting adult day health centers carry out their mission.
We understand how much work goes into running a successful program and will work with you to make sure all aspects of your operation run smoothly.
- Our team is proficient in menu development and editing. We understand CACFP guidelines inside and out and can review menus and provide services so you remain in compliance with federal and local regulations. We will work with you to plan meals and snacks that adhere to these guidelines, while also ensuring that meals served are appropriate for those with special dietary considerations.
- We take great pleasure in interacting with participants during a meal service, and are able to better assist you in tailoring your menu to best suit their preferences. Helping you to provide healthful, safe and reimbursable meals is our goal!
- Aside from meal planning, we will conduct an audit of clinical charts to make sure that dietary information and related care plans are being properly communicated among nursing staff and administrators.
- Our dietitians have created a robust library of materials and webinars that we draw from to provide nutrition education programs that best suit the needs of your participants and staff.
- We share your mission of enhancing the health and happiness of your participants. Let our team of nutrition experts share some of the responsibilities in keeping your community thriving.
Contact Terry at (877-667-7282) for further information!