Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Nutrition Support Team
Registered Dietitians are at the forefront of providing nutrition support services that will garner additional reimbursements to Long Term Care Facilities due to the Patient Driven Payment Model (PDPM) that went into effect in October 2019.
Our dedicated team of Certified Nutrition Support Clinicians (CNSC) RDN’s, who specialize in managing and monitoring patients receiving nutrition support such as Enteral and Parenteral Nutrition, will help your facility complete nutrition assessments in a timely manner remotely. This will assist your facility to receive the maximum reimbursement available. Our experience allows us to take the most critical situations and apply nutrition resources for as long as our services are needed.
- We are available to assist your staff with general consultation and specific questions relating to Enteral and Parenteral Nutrition.
- We are familiar with several types of software, interacting with pharmacies, and collaborating with physicians and your nursing and nutrition staff.
- We can provide you with the framework of policies and procedures if you are just starting to accept patients on Parenteral Nutrition.
- We are available for training on a remote basis and will connect with your team via HIPAA compliant, Telehealth means.
- If you are considering implementing a Parenteral Nutrition program, contact us for a thorough checklist entitled “Is my facility ready for TPN?”
Contact Terry at 877-667-7282 for further information on how we can help you!