Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
The team of Dietitians at Anderson Nutrition Services make it a priority to provide the highest quality patient care in meeting the dietary needs of your residents.
We meet with each resident and conduct comprehensive clinical assessments to determine the best plan of care.
- We work collaboratively with your clinical team to ensure dietary and nutrition information is communicated properly.
- We work closely with the food service staff to ensure menus meet the dietary needs and food preferences of all residents.
- We are well versed in meal planning and serving ideas for patients that optimize nutrition for very specific behavioral, functional and medical needs.
- We offer you a choice of menu development or editing or your current menus depending on your facility needs.
- We conduct sanitation and food safety checks of the kitchen and dining areas and will work to enhance the dining experience for residents.
- We are able to offer a large variety of educational opportunities for staff and residents. We are able to provide education in person or virtually through web-based, HIPPA compliant means.
- We offer over the phone consults.
- We currently accommodate written Spanish, Haitian Creole, Russian, Chinese, and Indian translation for an additional fee.
Contact Terry at 877-667-7282 for further information on how we can help you!